Join Our Team
We are growing at The Freeman Stage! The Joshua M. Freeman Foundation is currently accepting resumes for a Marketing Director and an Executive Assistant position. To read the job descriptions, please click on the links below. No unsolicited phone calls or office visits, please.
Seasonal Staff Opportunities
The Freeman Stage is currently hiring for several seasonal positions. Interested candidates must fill out the application below and send to the contact indicated in the job description. No unsolicited phone calls or office visits, please.
- Freeman Stage Application For Employment.pdf
- 2019 Seasonal Cafe Attendant Job Description.pdf
- 2019 Facilites Staff Job Description.pdf
- 2019 Hospitality Assistant Job Description.pdf
- 2019 Seasonal Box Office Supervisor Job Description.pdf
- 2019 Seasonal Cook Job Description.pdf
- 2019 Seasonal Security Guard Job Description.pdf
- 2019 Seasonal Security Officer Job Description.pdf
- 2019 Facilities Supervisor Job Description.pdf
The Joshua M. Freeman Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
No unsolicited phone calls or office visits, please.