- All performances are rain or shine.
- Patron re-entry is determined by performance and indicated in your ticket confirmation email.
- All ticket sales are final, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Patrons are limited to eight (8) total tickets per event or per artists’ requests.
- Resale of tickets is prohibited.
- Tailgating is prohibited.
- Bags, backpacks and purses will be inspected and are subject to size limitations.
- All persons will be subject to screening upon entry into The Freeman Stage.
- The Freeman Stage is a smoke-free venue.
- The use of cameras, audio, and video recording (including drones) during events is prohibited except by authorized press and personnel.
- Shirts and shoes are required and must be worn at all times.
- With the exception of credentialed service animals, pets are not permitted.
- Be a good neighbor and please refrain from loud conversations, talking on cell phones, or otherwise inappropriate behavior. As a live performance venue, guests should expect others may stand and dance, especially at rock and contemporary concerts. We ask all guests to be mindful of those around them.
- Your attendance at events presented by The Freeman Stage may be digitally recorded through photographs or video recordings. These images may be posted on our website, in local publications, or the Internet.
- All patrons of the Freeman Stage agree to abide by all Federal, State and local laws.
- Events and policies are subject to change without notice.
What You Can Bring to The Freeman Stage
- Bags not larger than 14” x 13” x 10”
- One water bottle 20 ounces or less in a factory-sealed container, per person
- Extra clothes
- Reasonably sized blankets
- Sunscreen and bug spray 6 ounces or less
- Collapsible chairs no larger than 20” tall (from the ground to seat) x 36” wide. The use of extended side-tables, footrests and canopies on chairs is not allowed.
- Stadium seating cushions
What You Can’t Bring to The Freeman Stage
- Outside food items
- Alcohol of any kind
- Firearms or weapons of any kind
- Pocket knives
- Selfie sticks
- Balls of any kind or size
- Laser pointers
- Flags or banners of any size
- Reusable water bottles of any kind
- Tablets, iPads, Kindles, video games
Ticket prices and seating will vary for performances at The Freeman Stage. Some performances will require a ticket purchase for all patrons, regardless of age.
When noted on the website or your ticket, please “BYOC” (Bring Your Own Chair) to the performance. Chair rentals may be available.
Beware of third party ticket vendors. Only those tickets purchased directly through freemanstage.org will be supported and/or honored for performances held at The Freeman Stage. Individual reselling of tickets is also prohibited. Buyer beware.
When purchasing tickets for performances at The Freeman Stage, please keep the following policies in mind:
- Tickets for paid performances may be purchased in advance on our website, over the phone or in person at the Box Office. The Box Office is open on performance days beginning at 5 p.m. Tickets purchased online or over the phone are not mailed. Tickets must be printed at home or scanned on a smartphone.
- Forms of payment accepted include cash, debit or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) and are accepted at our concession areas, including most food trucks. Tickets purchased at the Box Office on performance days may only be paid for via credit card, cash is not accepted.
- All ticket sales are final, nontransferable and nonrefundable, even in cases of inclement weather, unless the area is officially closed due to public safety reasons. No refunds will be offered.
- A non-refundable handling fee will be applied to all ticket purchases.
- When purchasing tickets for performances at The Freeman Stage, patrons are limited to eight (8) total tickets per event. The Joshua M. Freeman Foundation reserves the right to cancel any or all orders and tickets without notice if you exceed the posted limits. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, credit card number or other information.
- Events are subject to change without notice.
The Freeman Stage is an outdoor venue and inclement weather may result in the cancellation of events. All ticket sales are final and nonrefundable, even in cases of inclement weather, unless the area is officially closed due to public safety reasons. Umbrellas of any size are prohibited.
For the most updated information:
- Visit this website (freemanstage.org).
- Check our Facebook page (facebook.com/freemanstage).
- Check out our Twitter feed (twitter.com/freemanstage).
- Call The Freeman Stage Box Office (302-436-3015).
Events are subject to change without notice.