This video shows the safety measures that are being taken at the Stage for the 2020 season, as well as the steps patrons are asked to take to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
- All performances are rain or shine.
- Patron re-entry is not permitted this season because of public health concerns.
- All ticket sales are final, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Patrons are limited to purchasing one (1) pod per event.
- Patrons must arrive with their whole party in order to gain admittance into the venue.
- Resale of tickets is prohibited.
- Tailgating is prohibited.
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, patrons will be permitted to bring a single clear plastic/vinyl bag (no larger than 14” x 13” x 10”) of personal items, subject to visual (touch-free) inspection before entering the venue. Ziploc bags are permittable. No backpacks, purses, clutches or wristlets permitted.
- All purchases must be paid for with credit or debit cards only; cash is not accepted.
- No outside food or beverages (including reusable and factory sealed water bottles).
- The Freeman Stage is a smoke-free venue.
- The use of cameras, audio, and video recording (including drones) during events is prohibited except by authorized press and personnel.
- Shirts and shoes are required and must be worn at all times.
- Masks or cloth face coverings are required to be worn upon entry, exit and when moving around the venue. Attendees may remove their mask once in their purchased pod.
- With the exception of service animals, pets are not permitted.
- Please be courteous and aware of those around you. That includes refraining from loud conversations, talking on cell phones, or engaging in otherwise inappropriate behavior. As a live performance venue, guests should expect others may stand and dance, especially at rock and contemporary concerts. We ask all guests to be mindful of physical distancing guidelines.
- Your attendance at events presented by The Freeman Stage may be digitally recorded through photographs or video recordings. These images may be posted on our website, in local publications, on the Internet, as well as in printed and digital marketing/promotional materials.
- All patrons of the Freeman Stage agree to abide by all federal, state and local laws.
- Events and policies are subject to change without notice.
What You Can Bring to The Freeman Stage
One clear plastic or vinyl bag not larger than 14” x 13” x 10” (Ziploc bags are permittable)
Reasonably sized blankets
Sunscreen and bug spray 6 ounces or less
Stadium seating cushions
What You Can’t Bring to The Freeman Stage
Outside food items, including water bottles of any kind
Alcohol of any kind
Firearms or weapons of any kind, including pocketknives
Balls of any kind or size
Flags or banners of any size
Backpacks, purses, clutches or wristlets
Personal chairs of any kind
Patrons are limited to purchasing one (1) pod per event.
Each pods can seat up to four (4) patrons. Family pods can accommodate four adults and two children, 12 and under, who may sit on the ground (bring reasonably sized blanket).
Patrons must arrive with their whole party in order to gain admittance into the venue.
Chairs will be provided for all performances. Personal chairs of any kind will not be allowed.
Beware of third-party ticket vendors. Only those tickets purchased directly through freemanstage.org will be supported and/or honored for performances held at The Freeman Stage.
Individual reselling of tickets is also prohibited. Buyer beware.
When purchasing tickets for performances at The Freeman Stage, please keep the following policies in mind:
- Tickets for paid performances may be purchased in advance on our website. Tickets must be printed at home or scanned on a smartphone.
- Forms of payment accepted include debit or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover). Tickets purchased at the Box Office on performance days may only be paid for via credit card; cash is not accepted.
- All ticket sales are final, non-transferable and non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather, unless the area is officially closed due to public safety reasons.
- A non-refundable handling fee will be applied to all ticket purchases.
- Events are subject to change without notice.
The Freeman Stage is an outdoor venue all performances are rain or shine. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather, unless the area is officially closed due to public safety reasons. If a performance is canceled, ticket buyers will receive communication regarding refunds. Umbrellas are not permitted in the venue for the safety and sightlines of other patrons.
For the most updated information:
- Visit this website (freemanstage.org).
- Check our Facebook page (facebook.com/freemanstage).
- Check out our Twitter feed (twitter.com/freemanstage).
- Call The Freeman Stage Box Office (302-436-3015).
Events are subject to change without notice.